The ZM1015 is a special purpose tube made by Philips. It has the numbers 1 through 8 in a OCR or MICR font. The envelope is identical to the ZM1010. The tube is sometimes referred to by the type code printed on the back – the MUD0X or MUDOX.
The pin layout of this series of tubes is quite interesting. It is laid out in a grid with a 0.1″ spacing. Most tubes use a circular pattern.
Philips, marked all of their tubes with identifying codes, so it is possible to figure out where and when this tube was made. The format of the markings on this tube is:
- TTT is the type code (MUD in this case)
- C is an internal batch code (0X in this case)
- F is the factory code (the triangle means Philips, Heerlen).
- Y is 6, which could mean 1976 or 1966
- M is B which means February
This site does a good job of explaining the codes.
Datasheet:ZM1015 Nixie tube